Tuesday, May 24, 2005

bloats.

even my ma comments that i have fats in the tummy area. *winces* now this shows that i REALLY need to slim down. sigh.

thank god for my regular bowel movements, im feeling less bloated. im a happy girl when im not feeling bloated. :)

yesterday nite was listening to tong hua on my lappy. watched the MV too. wahh. touching. :( almost made me feeling like crying..haha. but serious, does fairytales exist? heck. even if it doesn, it surely does not happen to me. think i outgrew the daydreaming phase. hahaha. the cruel realities of growing up. :X

LCT was extremely nice today. announced all the achievements of the school this yr. and YAY. let us have a half day of school. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! :) i couldnt help myself but whoop in joy. lol. must have looked spastic if not for the hundreds of people ard me who were whooping along. :D today is a loooooong day la! ends at 515pm leh! thank god for the announcement. tuesdays never seemed so short before. *grins*

BUT, i had to do my gp debate today. sobs. so instead of leaving straight after 1245pm to go "galvanting" somewhere,(by coutesy of miss tan) me, seo and jee had to stay back like 3 poor souls in the sch cafe to start on our gp debate. at least it was pretty productive. hahaha. let's just hope everything goes well. and im like the 3rd and last speaker. stressed. gd lucks to us on friday.

which reminds me. class cip s approaching fast! :) i simply cant wait. but that's all living in the hopes tt everything turns out smoothly. by jee's request, we shld dry-run the workshops etc on thurs. hmmm. gd point. shall send a relay later. and i was very pleased with the class peeps. thanks for passing me the money so efficiently and all. never expected such good response. :) things are definitely looking up. GO 04S91!!! i love u guys loads. we're gonna make this a success ok!

im really working very hard to be more sensitive towards ppl's feelings and all. i think if i try hard enough it shld be able to produce positive results yar? but still not exactly chummy buddy with her yet. well, things take time. *shrugs* i still hope that things will revert back to the old times. sigh.

got back the darn econs test today. freakingly passed by one and a half mark. not that i was surprised. i had expected worse. afterall i didnt even complete BOTH my parts and i had no idea wad i was writing tt day. was close to falling aslp. but i was realy surprised that miss tan actually gave me decent marks for part two of the Q. hmmm. i wonder why. doesnt seem to meet any criteria of the mark scheme she showed us. then again, i shall stop harping abt it..im thankful, just gotta work harder next time. :) GO GUYS, WE CAN ALL DO IT TOGETHER!

miss tan was telling us ALOT of stuff abt As and stuff. got me all worried. i think half the wrinkles on my face are caused by exams and tests. man. i feel older already. gotta start studying really hard. dunwan end up disappointing my parents and teachers. and myself. i have really high expectations of myself. sigh. just dunnon whether i can meet them or not. just gotta keep trying, one step at a time.

oh ya. tml is guys hockey semi finals for 3rd and 4th placing. im super nervous for them. :) made a little somethings for them. hahah. hope they'll do their very best tml. last match already. ALL THE WAY BROTHERS!!! tml get to go to ccab at 730am to support them. dun even hafta go sch before that. thou' hafta return to sch after that. but nvm la. at least get to support them. soooo happy! :) we are simply awesome.

"i sleep on my back. ninety per cent of all the wrinkles you get on your face are from the pillow." -Fran Drescher

now i know why i have so much wrinkles.

No comments: