Sunday, May 29, 2005

pimples.

i have no idea why i have so MUCH pimples now.

=(

totally ruins my complexion. sadddd.

wan to cut hair soon. wonder cut wad. dunwan turn out like a disaster again. hahaha!

really im like on a self degradation downwards spiral.

xun yi cao; deng dai ai qing.

perhaps my romantic notions and thoughts shld just all be banished from my mind. hah. see my horoscope? Better fasten that seat belt, because you're due for quite the ride. The stars are bringing along someone powerful, exciting and oh so romantic. Ready or not, here comes infatuation. lol, lame la. we'll see how things go.

really starting to turn to someone now..perhaps its the whirlpool of events tt has made me want to rely on someone. seeking faith and strength. hopefully, i'll pull through all this shit and emerge victorious. have courage.

birthdays coming. eugene. meiping. me. bishi. mama. papa. wah. nomoneyle. =X















don't assume anything abt me if you don't know me at all. don't think u know me when i hardly even know you. look at yourself first before commenting abt others. f*ck off.

there. now i feel soooo much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Policemen are numbered in case they are lost! "Spike Milligan"