Friday, September 28, 2007

sleeping pig.

slept like a pig today.
an effort made to rejuvenate my skin and body.
not very effective.
i woke up aching all over. very bad. =(

slacked and read some magazines.
watched tv.
then wenta bathe and prepare for tuition.

i'm trying my best to relax and not overload myself.
but seems like i won't be able to finish studying my soc101.
great, perfect, magnificent.

rotting at tuition now.
some juvenile poly guy just came to relief by's class.
hmmmmm.
like since a million years ok, i'm once again back in my tees and FBTs
-GASP.

really need to slim down.
i have cellulite. wtf.

i always come too hard down on myself.
but.....it's just me.
a gemini.

now two kids are shouting in front of me.
theory 1: kids don't speak. they yell.
theory 2: kids do bitch about their teachers. (even guys)
theory 3: kids can be extreme. either they talk like mice or like elephants.

byebye.
they are p3 and they haven't read little miss _____ or little mr _______ before.
is it generation gap or is it just me?

No comments: