Saturday, September 29, 2007

self-assurance.

i guess, i do that a lot.

soc exam on monday. then tues ugc essay due. wednesday tuition plus try to study. thursday com231 exam plus possible ugc quiz. friday fucked dead--prepare for next week exams. sat and sunday work.

i know reasons exist for everything that happens. so what is the reason for this?

waiting.....and patience is wearing thin.
i'm......exasperated.
maybe there is no reason after all. maybe it's just...hallucinations.

i have no right to think so highly.
who am i? what am i?
why...

i should feel ashamed.

amidst everything, i just wish for solace.
a little wee bit of me-time.
with nothing but the things i love surrounding me.
no need to face up to social expectations or social order.
i wanna go backstage too.


taking up too many roles has made me feel nothing but fatigue.
role conflict?
lol.

happy children's day to all my kids.

i wonder how much impact have i made in their lives?

i'm aching all over still.
i'm trying to eat less.

geminis never like gray areas.
so they say.
maybe it is true afterall.
don't send me mixed messages, because it makes me so irritated.

i need signs.
affirmation.

johan slapped my left thigh, but now my right thigh is aching.
LIKE WTF.
pain travels meh.

byebye.

No comments: