Tuesday, September 11, 2007

dislike.

i don't like this new semester.
it's barely 2 weeks, and i'm tired beyond words.
i cannot complain or whine about how unfair life is and how i have to earn my own keep, because i know people out there who also work like a mad bull.

i'm keeping it all inside.
there is so much i need to scream outloud,
but i shall not, because it concerns too many people, too many issues.

silence can protect.

another long day tomorrow after ugc(last lesson), it's gonna be work AGAIN.
i seriously cannot wait for my big fat paycheck.
there is so much i need to save and plan for.

sometimes, i get so fatigue-ridden i just want to ignore everyone and everything in this world.
shut myself at home and SLEEP.

when can i get a decent 12 hours sleep???

as i am ranting here, time ticks away. i should be running through fucking ugc now.
fuck every module i am taking.
fuck for a reason.


things are changing subtley.
just don't wish to divulge.

words mean nothing.

i miss a getaway.

i miss my at least travelling once a year.

what has happened to me?
i'm living...a life, that is not really a life.
i'm a puppet of money, of capitalism, of consumerism.


snip snip snip.
break those strings one day.


tyra banks show on tv when my sis was watching.
appearance MEANS a whole lot.
which is sad.
and it's real.

my heart flutters too much.
you made my heart flutter today.
will you tml?

No comments: