Friday, September 07, 2007

new little acer.

my father decided to drop me a surprise when i got home from work today.
mans, appearing very shagged and hungry from the day, i asked him how did my laptop repair went.
since the speakers died a few days ago and i asked papa to help me send to check what was wrong.
apparently some stupid virus infested my motherboard. WIN LOR. SERIOUSLY.
kaoz.

so the sound card is dead. and i think the computer has a high chance of dying soon after.

nice papa bought a new laptop for me!
acer nonetheless.
clueless and totally unexpected. but in love. (:

it's more compact, lighter(a little only =(). and has many more functions than ancient dell.
it has a WORKING BATTERY.
really sleek nice greyish keyboard, black cover and blinking lights. zzz.
the touchpad is stiff. arghs.
using the mouse.

i still miss my old dell. really. =(
but i gotta start getting used to mr acer.
AHAHHAHA. lotsa stuff to work on this sem. grrr.

spent shitload of time transferring files and songs, scanning for viruses...
installing programs..finally done. hmmms. around 2 hours plus of hard work without chatting. HAHAHAH.
tired max.

today's school was ok.
sian long thursday.
lessons, stupid melguimali is pissing me off more and more.
then was wonderful glenda, loves.
and was ugc with selina. ok, thought-provoking lesson. (:
and of cos, who can miss out on HIM.
was damn disappointed cos' he was late for lesson and i thought my eye-candy for the day was gone.
phewwww. he came.

-beams-

tuition at clementi.
bosses told me some stuff. i'm amazed that they actually trust me so much.
o.o

kids as noisy. but that 1.5hrs has got to be the FASTEST lesson ever. i swear!
i didn't even realise that time was up until i looked at my hp.
MY GOD.
this is what happens when teaching becomes enjoyable. lol.

work tml again.
should be getting my paycheck soon. loves <3.
saveeee. planssss.


"oh man. you make me feel like i'm talking to a guy."

-_-
what are brothers for, dumbo.
hahahah.

kinda starving at this moment.
let me shit leh, before work tml.
constipated.


i don't want my heart to skip a beat whenever i see you from the corner of my eye.
it's all wrong, isn't it?
you were the wrong one to begin with.

No comments: