Tuesday, September 04, 2007

exploding brain.

and lack of sleep.
been reading and reading and reading.
i love reading, but i lost myself amongst the words.
and i have to write papers.
WTF. dead.


not sleeping until thursday night i think. =(

today relief was just slack and rot. i didn't want to do anything. don't care mans.

then i saw my p4 kids. LOL. cutes.
i think they are cute when i don't have to teach them. i merely peeked into the classroom from the little window at the top.
they saw me, and they came running towards the door, shrieking my name.

so paiseh.
lucky the teacher went out to photocopy stuff. she might think i wanna start a popularity contest.
HAHAHAHAHA.

ehhh, but ya lah. i guess sometimes the reason why i stay is because such scenes on lousy days like today are heart-warming.
i actually feel love radiating from them. weird, but true.
their shrieks of joy, my asking of whether they had learnt my spelling for tml, them rushing towards me, faces all raised up to gaze at me with their huge eyes.
GOD. how to resist.
ARGHHHHSSSS. devils, all!

still.
glad to know that they improved, abeit a few marks only.

ugc as usual. the paper i must conquer. =(
better get my A+ for these modules. stress mans.
haizzz.
no time. overworked, under paid.
exposure girl. exposure.

eyecandies indeed.
couldn't resist sneaking a few peeks at him, him and him.
ARGHS!
i'm hopeless. HAHAHAH.

ohhhh!!! SAW MARSHY TODAY FINALLY IN SIM COS' HIS SISTER GRADUATING FROM UNISIM.
how cool is that. i never felt so ecstatic receiving an sms in the morning ok!!!
HAAHHAHAHA. wheee. long time no see. fate has it that we both are on the same level.
ok fine, so i defied fate and went scampering out to find him when i heard nehneh saw him on the way to class.
grrrr.

i had to see that marshy buddy. mans, i miss all of them! =(

work towards our own graduation ok!!!
whee. loves!!!


ok, back to earth.
sigh.

my subconscious mind never stops working.

No comments: