Friday, September 28, 2007

for my fans.



pf's shoe on the right. my trusty browns on the left.




i thought the effect was quite nice. taken during ugc lecture.



random pictures taken using my com's webcam.







HAHAHAHA. ok lah pf, i know you check my blog for updates. i seriously didn't realised i haven't updated for like 5 days. tskkk.
busy life.

shittymama. =(
ppt for ugc.....was...don't know. sobs.
shall not go into details.
my 2 other ugc chums should know.
END OF CLASS IS TOTAL LETDOWN.
BOO.

so, this semester, as usual, not feeling to perkiness to strive for academic achievements.
it's....lousy.

i should be studying sociology right now.
or editing my stupid UGC response paper which looks crap.

sighs.
work again.
i shall........

pekcek. nothing much i wanna elaborate on.
thanks to the usual buddies who manage to cheer me up.

marshy, are you reading this? sorry..i will try to find time.
white ass, you are missed and thanks for the postcard really.
monz, i miss you still.

i'm exhausted.
tuition should be ending soon. i hope.
i cannot take more.
freaking small space with freaking too many kids.
no oxygen.

i'm still fat.
and ugly.
something needs to be done.













No comments: