Sunday, September 02, 2007

errrr.

i don't really know how to begin this entry.

work as usual.
hates chinawoman. seriously. i was sitting there trying not to explode.
ARGHHHHSSSS.
tolerance level UP!
wanted to slap her mans. she thinks lessons are free lah. try here try there. dulans.

grrrr.
today no lower sec eng cos' i told boss i needed a break and he was nice enough to give me one. loves two bosses and mel. HAHAHAH. they are damn nice lah.

the kids know me already anyways. which is good. i like them. smiley bunch. =)

admin-ed. attendance finally done.
ehhh.
slow army guy still very slow. nv got to talk to him much.
was more of insurancing =(
need money.
to support myself.

er. mr fate smsed me to go watch movie.
but coincidentally both of us cldn't make the timing.
so it was changed to a dinner date.
LOL. i kinda pity him.
kenna bullied by me and teased non-stop.
HEHEHE.
anyway ate pizza hut. hmmms. his treat leh. =D
wanted to take a walk home, but it was drizzling.
so he walked me to my bus stop and waited for my bus, which came in a few minutes.

yea.
dropped a nice sms.
and he returned a nice sms.
HAHAHAHHA. funny.
oh wells. secretttt.



oh, xin fu and i might be going kl at end of yr. hmmmms. but school just started only. =(
working for my DL this sem. it's like a challenge. sighs.

byebye. tired.
my soc quiz tml is dead.

No comments: