Thursday, March 02, 2006

screw it all.

somehow, it's really so screwed up i don't know to feel happy or awful.

happy cos' at least i got a complete cert, but awful because it's neither here nor there, which might summarise to the fact that i have no where to go. and no one will accept me.

it's so fucking hard to accept failure.




NO ONE EVER GETS USED TO FAILING.

and those who never failed before will never understand the feeling of failure. so DON'T EVER SAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND OK.


fuck it.


ok lah. i better stop cursing. and start thanking the people that really helped me stop my flood gates.


marshy, u really have to be the first person i want to thank. really grateful that i have someone like you around to rely on. although i may not be a very good friend to reprocicate, but i'm trying my best. thanks alot for the hug that really calmed me down from my stupid tears. marshy will be here for you, just one call, and i'm available ok. we must be strong and brave thru this shit. :) we can do it. we really can.

eugene, thanks alot for your comforts also.
thanks to jee cheng, yun ma, zw, syaffy, monz, hf, miss tan and miss fz. plus alot other people.

sigh.

i'm sick of all this shit already. sometimes i tell myself i'll be strong and brave. but sometimes it's not so easy. but i'll try my best.

No comments: