Saturday, March 04, 2006

reflections.

it's not the end of the world. and i feel so much better.

worrying kills me. and i should stop doing that cos' i feel so much happier and free now.

it helps not to worry about the results anymore cos' it's more or less there already.

hahaha. oh well, people fall to only become stronger. =) and i feel stronger already.

i will find a way for things to work out for me. and i am strong and independent.

one thing i realised, i'm very good at comforting people, but i suck at consoling myself. heh.

the world will not end because of this. there is so much out there waiting for me. somehow, it jsut doesn't seem so important anymore, all these stuff. sure, it's a clear path to what people deem as "success" in real life, but so what if i take the slower and longer route, BUT still get there in the end?

i've been complacent. and this has taught me to be modest. i've been lazy, and this has taught me the meaning of "you reap what you sow". i've been foolish in the choice of subjects, and this has only taught me to choose what really interests me in the future.




a million little pieces is good. graphic yes. but certainly teaches alot. hahaha.

oh wells. for now, i just hope i'm a good and effective tuition teacher. cos' i cannot afford so many kids failing on me. my classes keep growing and growing and growing. and the pressure gets serious. the parents are really nice and friendly and sincere, that makes me want to help their children more. hahahha. and it helps that they find me "sweet-looking teacher". LOL. but then again, i can be quite fierce and strict on them.

hope they don't hate me lah.



i hate people who don't associate with me suddenly msging me on msn or on the phone. i mean sure, we know each other, but we are not CLOSE CLOSE friends. some people not even my FRIENDS in the first case. and they suddenly come be all friendly towards me. THEN, they ask questions that i really don't want to answer them. really. this has to stop. i hate people like that hypocrites asses.



on a side note, i'm really glad that i have people i call true blue friends, brothers or sisters that really care for me, and i care for. cos' to me, having a million friends mean nothing, if you have not a single close friend you can rely on.

monica, please be strong k? i'll be always here. 80 year old bond liao. =)

No comments: