Tuesday, March 07, 2006

damn sad.

i've failed as a girl.



i recently used this picture as my handphone wallpaper.






one student from pri 5 english asked me this:

"'cher! why your handphone picture got THREE GUYS one?"

=(


damn sad ok. hahahah. but he went on to say something very funny also.


"teacher, who are these boys? why they look so ah beng one?"


LOL.


"teacher, are these your boyfriends?"
"no lah! got two leh, how can teacher have two boyfriends? these two boys got girlfriends liao lah!"
"har? teacher you got boyfriend not?"
"erm..don't have lah.."
"why don't have?"
"don't know leh."



i get asked this question several times very week. and it's not nice to answer one lor. why do students always wonder about the personal life of their teachers? hahahah.

even my popo asking me when i getting a "ah boy" also. wah lau. she tell me don't worry, cos' i'll find one when i go uni.

and the problem is I NEVER EVEN COMPLAIN THAT I WANT A BOYFRIEND CAN???!

just because my elder sister has one, doesn't mean i also must get one right? they always say the elder must marry first right? hehe.








the students always scare me with a cockroach scare.
they say the classroom we always use has a cockroach, which coincidentally i've never seen before.

everytime i start the lesson, they'll just tell me:

"'CHER! THERE'S A COCKROACH BY YOUR LEG!!!"
"really!!" *looks down at my feet in terror*

-_-'''


don't have lor.


sometimes, you tell yourself to start being cleverer and witter at handling them. but kids just have this way of going around you and outwitting you at times.

tsk.

No comments: