Monday, March 06, 2006

monday blues.

i thought sunday was bad enough, monday was worse.

tuitioning today was lousy. private tuition pissed me off. i pity the kid, but i really felt so impatient...and i rarely feel impatient..=(

tuition centre really set me on fire. somehow, i got so upset with them i just couldnt be bothered to scold them anymore. at times, i wonder, do they even respect me at all? i hate being all strict and good-two-shoes, but i really cannot stand being all slack too. it seems impossible to be able to balance them together.

and i won't put on a dumb show and tell people i'm the greatest teacher ever, because obviously, i am not. and will never be.

i like teaching kids. i love kids. but long term? no way. i'm dying already.

i look towards the table, and there is a mountain of work for me to mark. turned off. really put off.

i'm tired. it's a fucking lousy monday. i feel damn pms.



and it didn't helped that a student told me that i am fat.

just let me die. give me a damn rest.

give me a god damn rest from all this shit stress. being a teacher is no joke. don't ever underestimate teachers(excluding those who sleep in lessons and teach like they couldn't be bothered with the students.)


i try my best, but who really appreciates?

No comments: