Sunday, March 19, 2006

hmmm.

the taxi i took has a very good taxi driver driving it. very nice. like a gentle old uncle. hahah. so i told him to be careful on the roads after i got off. =)

lawrence was kind enough to walk with me all the way to yuan shen's house. and he made a very good talking companion. really nice. his talk made me think about many things. cannot believe such a short walk and talk had such a huge impact on me. oh wells. it's good to reflect once in a while.


i got my phone fixed just now. the camera went bonkers. turned out that my memory card was corrupted. WTF. i hate blue toothing now. arghhhhs.


but the guy at the counter was super efficient at repairing my phone(and many others) that i really really was literally gaping at him. very unglam i know. don't care lah. but well, the diamond earring on his left earlobe kinda distracted me as he talked. very very shiny. nearly blinded me each time he turned. lol. ok lah. i just have something for guys with diamond studs on one of their earlobes.


then after i left the nokia care centre, and walked around wheelock place. I SAW KRYSTLE THE AUNTIE. tsktsk. she was working in apple centre lah. wasn't expecting to see her. was looking at the ipod nano when she suddenly BOO me. wth. hahahah. but i had a nice chat with her. irritating one another as usual. =D



peach girls got me fired up again. stupid show i know most would say. but i really think it's super addictive to me. hahaha. *shrugs* i will NOT miss any episodes at all. AT ALL!!!!

hahaha.

my sis went for disney on ice. =( so good hor.





hmmmm. i not sure what to say. i realised that whoever is nice to me, just a teeny weeny bit nice, i will be thrown into alot of turmoil. hahaha. i just not used to ppl being so nice.


especially guys who are nice. happens that i have more friends who like suan-ing me. hahah. but well, i think it's in the nature of these guys to be nice lah. =) cannot think too much hor.



sometimes even when you don't like someone, you have to act like you do, because it's just not nice.

No comments: