Wednesday, June 28, 2006

because.

ok..note to all readers: this entry might cause diabetes.




because..you're so close yet so far, (boon lay VS clementi)
and you're not that kind of romantic person i know (emotionless and egoistic),
and absence makes the heart fonder,


i've started to look forward to the time we WILL spend together,
i've started to cherish every moment i have sms-ing or talking to you on the phone,
i've started to smile involuntarily whenever i see your face flashing on my caller id,
or when your name pops up on my msg inbox,
i've learnt to treasure you,
i've learnt to treasure time.


because now i know, time is no longer a luxury i can afford to have.


and i've learnt to be more understanding,
to be more independent,
to be more responsible,
to be contented with the slightest stuff..

because you are the only reason that simply keeps me going on.
fighting on in life.
you can make me drop all the way down onto earth with a rude thud,
but you can also fly me to heaven with your words..


because you mean so much.


hahaha.




okok, friends do keep me going too. what i meant above is the courage to carry on living my life temporarily without him.
wanted to give in to temptations so many times..
but i'm glad i have friends around me to show me the correct way.



sighhh.
one week down. it wasn't THAT bad.
two weeks more.
JIAYOU JIELIN!!!

No comments: