Monday, June 12, 2006

contented.

i guess i could sum up my day with a few sentences and emotions.


like how morning was terrible but yet i forced myself to face it.

afternoon was awful and i shed tears on a bus filled with people, trying to pretend that my eyes were itchy and looked out of the windows.
i hate letting people see that i'm crying.


late afternoon was good with company and i felt so much better, sorting out stuff, and letting things go easily.

no point holding onto something that hurts you as badly as it gives you happiness. the entire thing about pockets of happiness in this case just doesn't make sense.


so...the night. was GOOD. really good. good to watch xmen2. good to spend a little time home with family. good to be asked out for a night walk, although i was happily beginning my youtube frenzy, although i thought it was a joke and slacked until i had to leave the house when he couldnt stop calling my number to hurry me.

everything was relaxed, casual, happy, contented.

and i met monz and her friend in wcp mac! how much better can a night be??? =D

talked. slacked. sorted out some stuff. laughed. had a good time. without alcohol. surprisingly. =)



i'm happy today. i am.

i'm fine. cos' nothing can keep me down. nothing.

i'm strong. believe in me. =)

No comments: