Thursday, June 08, 2006

and so it's over.

24 hours. i cannot believe it just zoomed past like that.

to fast for my liking.

i had no expectations, and i had a good time.

thanks once again to everyone..i'll dedicate an entry about my birthday celebrations when i wake up later..hahah. too tired now. and pictures aren't uploaded into computer yet. =)

i had a great time. really thanks. =)



it seems too short. once a year, and it's all over.
i'm 19 years old.
19.
my last year having that "1" in my age..

a slight tinge of sadness.
yet a tinge of hopes for my life ahead.
heh..
it's confusing. i feel older.
again.
somehow, i cannot "hun4" my way through liao.

sad right?


hahaha. *shrugs*



i've got my newest one day job for california fitness AGAIN. hahaha. 11am to 7pm on friday. tsk.

so i'll be pushing my tuition to 8am to 10am, then rushing to novena by 11. shld be possible. friday nighters!

money.

july 3-8 for thailand trip. hope parents allow.


i'm feeling so...blue.

dammit.



happy birthday to mself once again. =)

i've heard 4 birthday songs this year..thanks to all. hahaha. different versions somemore. *grins*


i feel so blessed having friends who care and remember. who bother to take time out to spend it with me. who bother to send me a msg or give me a call to wish me.

friends whom i thought had forgotten, in fact did not.

these are the people whom i cherish and treasure.

brithdays. you can realise so much on this one and only day. one year once. you get to see the constants..



different people celebrating it with you every year, or are they always the same?



yun ma told me friends come and go. i never believed in it. mutual effort, it's all that takes. not so hard, is it?

i'll post pictures and videos up tml. tsk tsk.

hahahah.

happy birthday to me. =)

No comments: