Saturday, June 10, 2006

stupid man.

stupid stupid day.

stupid people.

i'm surprised i maintained my cool throughout the day, UNTIL this stupid man came into the picture.


so fucking stupid he made me miss my stop.



HE pressed the bell to get off at MY stop.
then he stood up first and parked himself at the first door from the back, effectively blocking me.

then at MY stop, he signalled to the bus driver that it was the wrong stop for him.
hey idiot, it's MY stop can.

so i was like "excuse me.."

he didn't budge. still signalling.

"EXCUSE ME."

no movement.

"EXCUSE MEEEEE!!!!"

never move a fucking inch.

the moment i lost it and moved to push him aside.
THEN, he decided to jump back and say "ohhh! sorry sorry!"

i'm sorry idiot, but sorry no cure.

the bus driver had continued driving.

AND i missed my stop.

fuck fuck fuck.

i glared at the man.
then i really really really felt so pissed with him.
guess what shit thing i did?

i, teo jielin, ROARED at him.

omg. i cannot believe myself.

i really "ARGHRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"


very very loudly. cos' i could hear myself through my mp3.
freak.
i think the entire bus was staring at me.
to hell with them.


i think i scared the poor guy..

but i still think he is FREAKING STUPID.
and deaf.


sigh.

i stormed off the bus.
halfway back the long stretch of road, i kinda just deflated.

so i ended up trudging back home.
looking at the skies. the condos.
the cars whizzing by.
and then at the ground.

and i felt like crying.

dammit.

how could a day get any worse.


i'm still fighting on.

being too rational can be quite tricky. thinking too much.















i still cannot believe i roared so loudly. arghs.

good morning with zhijun though. thanks girl. you are really one in a million. you don't know how much this friendship means to me. =)

No comments: