Monday, October 17, 2005

YES!!!

skirt-->check!
bag-->check!
new belt(AGAIN)-->check!
earrings-->check!


YESSSSSS!!! IM ONE HAPPY GIRL I TELL YOU. buy until orgasm. i don't care how crude that sounds, but im HAPPY!

ok, back to earth..need to study already =(

but im still HAPPY!!!

shalalalalaaaaaaa!!!~


GRINS.



BUT, i must work hard to jian fei during this period.
and pray hard that what the shopkeeper say is true: the skirt will expand a bit after washing.


and pray that i will settle down and CONCENTRATE on my studies. dammit.


anyway, i saw some ELEPHANT at bugis today while debating over whether to buy my bag or not. why elephant?

COS' HE THUMPED HIS WAY TOWARDS ME.

i SWEAR i heard like THUMPING footsteps that ALMOST rocked bugis street before looking up and seeing a er...ugly(?) elephant.

ok lahhh. i forgive that elepahant. BAG TOO HEAVY LAH HOR.
HAHAHAHA. serves you right. should have cleared your elephant sty long ago! last time i saw got elephant-y BRIEFS/SHORTS/UNDERWEAR i don't know what inside. GROSS LAH U.

BAHHHH!

so anyway. i saw that elephant. HEE.


elephant in bugis street. :)





I HAVE A SUPER DUPER ULTRA NICE BAG!!!!!

I HAVE A SUPER DUPER SHORT AND TIGHT SKIRT THAT I AM DETERMINED TO FIT IN AT LEAST AFTER ALEVELS!

I HAVE ORANGE EARRINGS THAT ARE SUPER RETRO!!

I HAVE A BELT THAT IS SO FREAKING NICEEEE.

so much more to buy...=(

i NEED a rich boyfriend. HAHAHAHA!!!







sighhhh.

//edit.

I LOVE MY SISTER(yes, real one) TO BITS AND PIECES AND FRAGMENTS!!!

she is like the BEST!!!! OMG I LOVE HERRRR. it helps that she has good taste in stuff and knows what i like! :)

the BEST shopping kahki ever. she like knows all the CHEAP and TERRIFIC buys! oh man!!! =)))))

alot inside jokes also. but OEI! don't kick me under the table while eating!! *grins* i almost choked on my food ok! and sniggering discreetly does not help!! :PPPP

love you lah. and i know you love me too! :)

MUACKSSSSSS~!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apple videos create a compensation dustup
When Apple Computer unveiled its video iPods last week to much fanfare, it also announced a deal with Disney to offer up broadcasts of popular television shows through its iTunes store.

Hello, this is an exciting blog here!

You may like to checkout ratemybody dating site/blog.
It is on ratemybody dating stuff.

Date man or women you desire at ratemybody dating - HotDateToday.com