Friday, October 07, 2005

shock.

ok, perhaps not so much, but rather disbelief and well..a slight bit of..hmmm, how shall i put it..self-satisfaction?

correct me if i'm wrong, but we DO learn about specific heat capacity in secondary school physics right? well, at least my school does teaches that. i don't believe a smart-ass like him actually doesn't know that teeny weeny bit of science knowledge, assuming he IS considered one of the "smartest" kids in school. so yup.


/at geog lecture.
"so does water have higher or lower specific heat capacity?"


that one-liner really caught me off-guard. coming from HIM. yea, totally don't think he is that smart afterall. i may be wrong, and i am sure i AM wrong, but heck, for once he actually made me feel smarter than him. HAH. living in self-deceit eh?







not very productive of late. discouraging indeed. and freaking worried.









HOW TO GET MY ABB!!!!!! (oops, no pun intended) but seriously, i'm screwed unless i do something quick, and when i mean quick, i mean NOW.






on a side note, i went for a swim with monz. not that we were swimming that much cos' that idiot CANNOT SWIM!!! omg. and she still has the cheek to tell me that.

"aiya, i FORGOT how to swim lor."




*chokes on own vomit* i don't think she EVER knew how to swim! hahahaha! *grins* i shall stop talking bad behind her already la, she doesn't know of this blog at all! TEEHEEHEE.


ahhh, syaffy giggles. man, i HATE people who giggle. thank god my love for her surpasses everything that should matter. so what, i'm bias can? you not my friend and you giggle, then you die.




super random. but can't be bothered to think straight. my mind is so full of stuff i cannot place by priority. gotta set my targets and dreams right once and for all.

anyway the "swim" with monz proved to have a sorta calming effect on me. we were like spilling our guts out about our troubles and worries and stuff. and well, a bit gossip here and there.

shocking, but i have NEVER swam with her before. considering a freaking 6 years and going strong friendship with her. NEVER. bathe or sleep, camp, slug it out, endure all the shitty times we've all done it together. (got people used to think we LIS-bian can! omg lah.) well, today marks the first day. hahaha. it's terrible to think that there are more days to come, for her company, despite being infectiously heart-warming, can be quite traumatic for the weak hearted. those details, i shall not divulge. hush. :)




dammit. and i so cannot get you out of my mind. thank god i have two days of not seeing you--anywhere.

besides, it's a pretty much stupid case lah. gotta get over this stupid school girl infatuation thing. wasting my time. HAHAHA.


i think my hair is becoming nicer!! *grins* im so happy can!!! hahahaha. well, it's like depending on my mood lah, so we'll see how. lalalaaaa~

by the way, i think PJC LOVES ME!! whoOo!! *super big grin* i don't know if he'll be reading this or not, but i just wanna irritate him. AT LEAST i never put our conversation here ok! i'm so nice! *INNOCENT halo atop my head*

speaking of innocence, syaffy and i are talking online right now. and she told me this(amidst a heated conversation about me being lesbian over America's next top models and the oh-gawd-so-gorgeous-models inside)

-Syaf- the sweetest thing. says:
dun deny...how do u explain all those footsies u always give me?



DIE. DIE i tell you. my reputation is gone!! SYAFFY I NEVER GIVE YOU FOOTSIES!!!! omg. my legs too long lah, REALLY! *sad look*



really, my legs are so freaking long and in the way everytime i do simple things like sitting on the bus seats. god dammit, i hate it when my knee keeps knocking into the seat in front and i have to like sit in such a way my legs are slanted towards the aisle and not "zou guang" while doing so. very irritating i tell you. especially when my legs are fleshy and pudgy. *grimaces*

don't know why i'm so freaking tired now.
shall not post pictures afterall. *YAWN*

No comments: