Saturday, October 08, 2005

skirts.

you know i get quite irritated when people get so shocked when i tell them i do not owe a decent skirt.

fine, so what if i'm not a "true woman"?

i shall evaluate my reasons of not being able to find a perfect skirt till now, for me at least. do not read if you are not interested.

i'm just fairly pissed right now.




number one reason for me not being able to find a decent skirt has got to be the fact that i am fucking FAT. so there, i've said it. I AM FAT CAN??!!
arghhhs!! ya lah, those skirts i fell in love with all i cannot fit into with my large butt and hips lah. happy not?

it's frustrating not be able to wear the skirts i like ok? you think i like to remain skirt-less issit?

it's so fucking hard not to be able to find a skirt i like and fits me well. by the way, i realised i have not been cursing for some time, and i apologise for the on-coming flow of expletives.


i have a huge butt that makes skirts tighter.

i think my legs are too freaking long and fleshy, which gives the appearance of skirts becoming TOO SHORT when they are not when worn by more petite individuals. for once, i am actually quite jealous of petite and small-sized people.

i was out with bs today at far east trying on a couple of skirts and NONE OF THEM FIT nicely without me looking like i was wearing nothing but undies until i got so pissed off i stopped trying.

curse my long and fat body.

i think this world really works against fat people. you can hardly find any decent-looking clothes for plus size people. not alot sympathy for big-szed peopel i can see. no wonder so many of fat people like me have to resort to wearing potato sacks to mask our fats.

well, i do admit dressing is indeed very important to making one's fats seem less offensive. *sigh* and the appropriate dressing is important, which probably makes my point in the above paragraph invalid, but to hell with it. i think shops catering to fat people(like me) are still lacking.

ARGHS! i am pissed with my body indeed. i have ballooned since secondary school and i am super disgusted with myself. bishi says do 300 situps everyday.

WTF!!! do 300 everyday i think my spine/wasit/stomach/abbs or whatever will just break and crack and die or something. sigh. they say hard work is everything to achieving a good body right? the pains women go through just for beauty. sigh.

yea. summary? i have too-long and fleshy legs, huge hips, humongous butt and well, everything bad to fit into skirts that i love.

dammit. i hate being fat. i am so going for lipo or taking slimming pills once i earn enough money to buy one set of Xandol or whatever shit they offer to make myself become slim enough to fit into skirts.

so fucking depressing ok.



stop asking me why i don't have skirts and why don't i wear skirts. you know my dirty little secret now.

i'm tired. and i'm tired of people asking me why i don't let my hair grow and become long like my sister.
i hate people to compare, and i know i cannot stop them from doing so. but hell, i'm jsut tired of being compared to someone who is way prettier than me, has a body that i can never achieve, and seems perfect in almost every sense. someone i will never ever be.

i don't wanna be a replica of my sister either. we are different from head to toe, inside and outside. and we love each other. so stop comparing and i might just stop hating myself.

fuck this world and their prejudice against fat people.

no wonder i get so pissed off when i hear people snigger at fat people. because i do fit into that description in a wee bit more time. i am ballooning like no one's shit.

there is nothing wrong being fat ok. the next time i hear someone laughing in contempt at a plus size person, i shall whack that person upside down with my 3310 handphone, which by the way is so freaking heavy it can double up as an anti-pervert weapon.

No comments: