Tuesday, February 03, 2009

losing foothold.

everytime i need to study, i want to sleep.
this cannot go on.
WAKE UP JIELIN! work hard!!!!
cannot afford to slack now. =(


i really...catch no balls for UGC112. i feel highly dejected.
but i have to pretend to be highly intellectual.
that's the only way i can be saved. until my brain catches up.


wish me all the good lucks possible.
let me pull through safe, sound, and very accomplished.

COM326 speech prepared. last copy to be typed out and printed. that will be my speech card.
i need good luck for that too.
may i be the lucky last one.
nervous as i may be, do not let my hands and voice tremble.
confident i must appear. clear i must sound.
ramble i must not. disorganized i must avoid.


why am i talking like this?
i need more than 24 hours a day.
so much to do.
no time to sleep.
but sleep preserves my sanity.

No comments: