Monday, February 23, 2009

happy 5th month, fatbear!

i'm too lazy to blog and i really should be studying now because i have less than 2 days to study for my next mids COM326. screwed. zzz.
today's PSY333 wasn't too bad. shouldn't do too badly. i hope. =X

ethical issues still nagging. really, i don't understand how some people sleep at night.
maybe it just doesn't bother them at all.
i mean, maybe this world REALLY doesn't give a shit about values and principles.

-shrugs-
who really is at the losing end?
------
something i wrote for fatbear on our 5th month together.
21/02/09

SIGH. sometimes i think we both are too busy for something simple like romance.
which saddens me.
i wish i wouldn't have to grow up so fast to face this harsh world out there.
nothing really is what it seems anymore.

but i will continue wishing.
because wishes and dreams do come true.


ps: if you do not wish to read on, skip this entry.
------

dear fatbear...

I love you because...



you know what are my favourite foods.

you know what are the magic words that make my night sweet.

you care about stuff I don't care about myself.

you tell me that I'm pretty and cute (although I don't know how true is that).

you let me pinch your xxx.

I kicked your head accidentally and you did not get mad.

You buy me all kinds of gummy sweets.

you eat Japanese food with me.

you love bbpp and shitangel.

you never fail to message me every morning, even if they all look the same; I never feel right without seeing them in the morning.

you give the best hugs.

your tummy feels like a waterbed.

I think you really do love me, although I'm afraid to fall in love.

you made me believe I deserve another chance in love.

you treat me better than I treat myself at times.

you insist on kissing me even when I haven't brushed my teeth.

you say I'm beautiful even though I know I look terrible.

I like to see your face when you're jealous.

I think you grow cuter everytime I see you.

you do stupid things to make me laugh.

I tore your favorite boxers and u didn't yell at me.

you gave me touchy, which I've wanted since forever.

you speak funny English! cheer!

you and I are total opposites but that never stopped you from loving me.

you are the one I want to see everynight and day.

we have a future which I look forward to no matter how tough it gets.

I hope you love me back too... (:

things are hard and we both get tired. but let's persevere !! happy five months!! (: there are so many other things that make me love you more each day, and I feel that I'm slowly growing with you..give and take ya?

of course you do make me angry at times.. but I've learnt to be more forgiving already.. but don't take advantage ah!!!

time seems so long but its been only five months...but I just want to spend the rest of my life with you.

do you feel the same way too?

love,
your one and only princess <3
------

well, i got my reply from him.


anyway, i guess i'm just sad that fatbear doesn't really know how to romance me.
gah. i can't ask for much, can i?
he's busy, and so i am i. gotta live with it.
sigh.


so tired.
won't be blogging anytime soon because i really don't even have time to study.
dammit.
how do you cram within two days, everything into your brain.
zzz. this isn't learning.
i really hate this.


but at least i sleep better at night, knowing i didn't do all those shit.



planning stuff to get done once i get more spare time.

No comments: