Thursday, February 19, 2009

exhausted.

so fucking bloody tired now.
after two nights of intense work, it is finally done.
the report. psy333.

after countless nights of planning, writing, editing, citing, thinking, organizing the UGC essay, it is finally done too. handed in today.

i don't know how much more brain cells i have left.

to conquer my com326 midterms, and psy333 midterms, and the ugc112 disccussants part for next week.



at nehneh's now. her polar bear soft toy is huge. -.- i think it's half of my height. and it's damn obscenely trying to act sexy everytime i see it.


i will post pictures after the crazy week is over.
till then, i will try to study hard. after stupid tuition.


LL, please bless me with good lucks alright! i need all that i can have.

brain dead and exploding.


if a robber clobbers me and takes my wallet, i would have no energy to fight back.
anyway, my wallet has only $2 in it.
-.-
take lor.

No comments: