Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy vday!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEHNEH TOO!!!

ok haven't been posting that often. i've got overflowing pictures.
zzz. i'll try my best to clear them asap.
busy ah. with random stuff. nothing important. so sad.

valentine's day was not bad. started bad, but ended off well enough.


thanks to monky for being there in the toughest times!
(although i don't know why you ended up in the wrong block HAHAHA)


i had no presents from fatbear, although he treated us to dinner at a rather nice restaurant.
albeit salty food again. gah.
and i shall mention what he did at 2plus am in the morning in my next post.


i walk around the streets seeing everyone holding flowers of all sorts.
i'm not a flower-lover.
unless you give me either of my two favourite ones.
but other than that, i feel that flowers wither and die.
nah, i don't like things that don't last.
give me diamonds instead HAHAHAHA.




ok. i'm on a task to find my brain back. zzz.

No comments: