Thursday, December 08, 2005

yikes.

i took off day today. freaking tired. wanted to sleep more but stupid drilling came again, so i fell off my bed and slacked around doing....nothing.


oh well, nothing surprising right? hahaha. anyway, i didn't take the day off for fun. later gotta do relief teaching for pri 3 and 4 maths. i know i know! primary 3 and 4 only, scared for what??! but hey, i HATE maths ok. and god knows the kids nowadays learn so much more than we used to. scary ok. later they ask me question i don't know how to answer then i think i will dig a hole and bury myself for life. *grimace*

which explains why im at home trying to calm my nerves, and prepared to go earlier to look through my teaching materials, in case i screw up. yea. i need the money, so i guess it's worth it. might just toughen up my guts abit more.

hmmmm, i missed sa prom and the post prom party. heard it was quite good though. hmmmm. hahaha, nevermind lah, i still never regret not going. but i'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves.

another thing i'm quite annoyed is that EVERYONE is going overseas EXCEPT ME!!! that's too much man! i want to go overseas also!!!! *sighhhh* so unfair. maybe last time go overseas too much, now no money already. haahahahahah.

no lah, parents working. sigh.


oh wells. christmas is coming! terrible! I HAVE TO GIVE TUITION ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!! and i don't have any dates for christmas day. =( so sad ok. who wanna date me??

and i was thinking about last year, where me and a couple of friends went shopping together to buy each other presents. HAHAHAH. so fun can! but i doubt this year can. =( like everyone so busy. got money also won't spend on me lah hor? *hint hint*

anyway i got my present from jie already. and mama. and i bought so frekaing many things i am feeling terribly guilty. but i still want more! (which means i need more money!) i loveeee my presents by the way. :)

strawberry body lotion from bodyshop from jiex. then mama gave me a cacharel bag. :)))) niceeee. hippy is good.

i shall be the rock hippy chick. YEA!

alot pics leh. but i lazy to upload. hehe. i'm having alot fun with jie and mama at work. :)




but really horrible. SOMEONE FUCKING STOLE A PIECE OF CLOTHING FROM OUR SHOP YESTERDAY. i'm SUPER pissed. if i ever see that bitch again she's DEAD i tell you. i have my shares of stolen stuff by other thieves and apparently they DO NOT know the pain and emotions that streak through your mind when you realised something u own is LOST. may they burn and die in hell. oh wait, i forgot. all theives that cros my path will get knocked down AND run over by a freaking huge AND heavy lorry and then leave the person not dead, NOT alive. well, bascially jute there.

i am bitter. and i am a bitch about this, but i guess they are unforgivable in my list of "people who offend me". i HATE people who steal. and this hate is quite unexplainable. yet explainable. i guess the experiences i went through when my stuff got stolen was traumatising, and it still hurts to think back. especially when the things mean so much to you. really, i don't think they deserve to live. i don't care for thrill or you cannot afford then steal. but you steal, you die. you steal MY things, you die more horribly.

bad karma ok. what goes around comes around. you should know that even before you decide to get your filthy hands on my stuff. good riddance.

enough of that bitch who stole. and the other bastards who stole my other things.

i shall be the security guard during lunch time from now on. apparently i was very pissed yesterday after the incident which occurred in the middle of lunch time so i stood at the door still looking very pissed to see if anyone dares to steal again. thieves are tempted to try their hand again if they get away once. i know that. anyway, my mum said i was a very good security guard cos' i looked so terribly pissed. and i guess that translates to looking scary and fierce.

i know i don't look friendly when i'm pissed.

in short, don't ever piss me off.





ok. that's it for now. i really don't know when i can meet up with friends again. all don't know in what country enjoying their lives already. :( GET ME SOUVENIRS OK!! hahahahah.

i'm outta here.

No comments: