Monday, December 26, 2005

mirror.

who is this i am staring back at?
who am i truly?
what have i written so far? simply to avoid trouble. avoid trouble, being myself.

is this truly me? is this what is going through my mind? when will i ever be true to myself again? when will i ever stop living in self-deceit?

when will i stop pretending to like people that i don't like because everyone pretends to like them?

this is confusing.

who am i running from? why am i holding back? when will i truly run wild?

do i like the me now? or will i prefer the me inside?


choices, decisions. things i have to make now. yet i don't know what is right or wrong. what should i do, what will concern my future.

i turn to no one. because i'm afraid. i'm afraid of getting hurt again, icing up again, deceiving myself again, showing how weak i am...all over again.

the people i trust, are no longer around. they have their lives, they have people they love. the people i trust, i wish not to make them suffer, to make them worry.

i am happy. i seem happy. maybe i truly am. i love everyone. yet i know it's not mutual.

sometimes, when you are in a crowd, with a group of friends, how is it even possible to feel lonely...so suddenly?




when will i ever be worthy enough for myself? when will i start seeing myself in a different light? when will others ever do so?



i'm just a girl, searching for my self-confidence...to prove my self-worth.

or perhaps, this girl has given up.

no wonder they say ignorance is bliss.

No comments: