Tuesday, December 13, 2005

jumpy.

i wanna highlight my hair soon! :D so exciting. i hope i don't spoil my hair quality though. all that wax and gel is ruining my hair. sobs. but well, highlights will certainly brighten up my day!!

but where to find reasonably priced and fairly good quality highlights? i mean which hairdresser or salon provides that service? hmmmm. please drop me a tag if you got any lobangs ok! thanks! :)


i'm still SUPER excited about going australia! the thought of roaming through flea markets and SHOPPING makes my adrenalin rush like mad. HEHEHEHE. i've got SO MUCH to buy!!!! oh man. need to start saving up. please please please don't tempt me.

i already have a list of wants in my mind. and i'm not saying what! :D


aust's currency should be about the same as singapore. i think theirs is slightly stronger..which means i can buy lesser. =(

you know i realised something: going to european countires means you SEE more but BUY less. going to asian countries meant you BUY more but SEE less. tsktsk. compromise eh?


darn.

and i think melbourne is having riots. racial issit? don't think i'll be heading to that region, but let's pray all disputes are resolved soon..




and i miss alot people man. still, i can satisfy myself in my mama's shop looking at taitais and their money and their never ending rows of cards in their wallets and the many designer labels and brands and clothes. woah. really opened my eyes.


and two of her friends told me to get long hair instead of keeping it short. ROARRRRRR!!!

i like short hair. i don't know why. sighhhh. perhaps it's that sight of long hair EVERYWHERE that kinda turns me off. and besides, they are so troublesome. i'll probably need to comb it a thousand times a day to untangle it whenever the wind blows. or when i exercise.(irony cos' i don't do that much =D) or when i eat, have to tie it back. or when i lower my head, i might scare people into thinking i am a ghost. or when it keeps falling into my eyes.

i like short hair cos' it's easy to maintain. it's unique. and you can style it whatever way you want. besides, it's me. :) so there. not another word ok!








i realised, i forgot how my face looks like most of the time. besides knowing i have bugs bunny teeth and vampire fangs. i usually forgot i have a dimple. and a little weeny birthmark at one corner of my lips. hmmmm.

until people tell me.

oh well. i'm happy with myself, thank you all. :) really.

i'm outta here. let me continue making my list of buys!!! TEEHEEHEE.

No comments: