Thursday, December 29, 2005

ocip.

yayyyyy! i love ocip peeps!!!
*grins*
darn it..the pics are really pretty! but...............i don't have my thumbdrive with me..transfer pics very slow. rahhhh!!!

busy busy marshy. =(





forget it man. i won't be uploading my pics. hahahaha. i love esplanade night scenery!!! so pretty! *sigh* it's a pity we all had to go home in a rush, cos' the night was still young(to me lah).

blahhhhhh. i'll really miss the guys when they go to army. =( hahahaha. but wells, all i can ask is that they won't forget about me!!! =p thomas already promised he won't!! yay!!! hahahahah.



some things i don't feel like thinking about just keeps popping into my mind. i cannot push them away any longer. fear is eating away at me slowly. sooner or later, there will not be anything left of me.

No comments: