Saturday, December 10, 2005

letter to santa.

Dear Santa,

i think i've been rather good this year. so please please please grant me my christmas wishes ok?

thank you very much. :)



--------------

i don't have any date for christmas yet. to my knowledge, my friends who are attached will be spending christmas with their gf/bf. which leaves me to find unattached friends who are not spending their white christmas with their family/other friends/overseas.

the list seems pretty short, but i haven't gotten around to asking people out. hahaha. last year's christmas was funnily wierd. i mean the company was unexpected. but many thanks to the one who accompanied me through my lonely christmas. :D



i'll be away from 20-23th dec at ocip chalet...FUN FUN FUN!! then the next day, being 24th and a SATURDAY translates to tuitioning job again. then i have no plans for 25th. =(

oh wells. things will happen i guess.

what's the point of having money but no where to spend? in any case, i don't mean i have alot money. because money doesn't drop from the sky while you are slacking. i need a high paying job, which i still cannot find. hahahah. well, in a sense i AM lazy. but i can work very hard if i want to. and in a sense, i kinda like having a privileged life. =( i'm spoilt rotten.

ok lah. gotta prepare for my tuition later. hope i don't screw it up man! nervous nervous.

good morning class!
i am miss teo!
(wtf, sounds so wierd can)

No comments: