Monday, December 12, 2005

WOO HOO!

my family is going for holiday finally!! after me whining that all my friends are going and we are not, they've fianlly booked a 5 day 4 nights holiday to Perth! which is in Australia lah. might extend the holiday to individual touring if they feel like it. hahahaha. sadly, i'm off during chinese new year, which means....less visiting, and less hong bao! =( hahahah. but it's the only time the entire family has time together! :)

i'm so freaking excited! taking a plane makes me feel like a little girl all over again. :D remember my first flight i was so excited and the family went to Changi airport early and we ate there, and i ate so much i became airsick when the plane took off. the poor flight attendant had to take care of me while i felt puk-ish. *grins* darn i miss this feeling! (not the airsick-ness for god's sake!)

i've been to many places, but never Australia..definitely looking forward to it! =D (my ma refused my proposal to go Africa! =( )

hehe. exciting! flying SIA also! gonna ask the stewardess whether they have vacancies for air stewardess! =D so fun to be able to fly to so many places!!! hahahahah.

ehhhh. monday to wednesday should be booked to work for mama. thursday i take off day go watch perhaps love with roy, then tuitioning after that. friday meeting with hockers for playing? :) saturday, working again. sunday...hmmmmm...i think it's monz's birthday. THINK. it's either 18th or 28th. hahahah. shit.





i was just thinking very innocently...who would be willing to party and booze along with me in chalet. and then i realised...probably no one. =( sigh. suddenly my one and only chalet this year is going to be good clean fun. so sad. ok lah fine. i think i miss drinking. it's bad, but i miss that warm fuzzy wuzzy feeling. and it's good when you feel happy throughout the night.

i lost all my drinking buddies.

i'm clean.



somtimes i wish i can go wild. then something holds me back. i recall my past, and i did not like exactly what i had went through. but i missed certain parts of it. conflicting.



people grow up and start to think properly. mature?


in my mama's eyes, i think i will forever be a baby.


i'm the new xiang ge ge of the house. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (family joke)


i hate pimples.


where is marshy! long time no seeeeee. my thumbdrive still with youuuuu. and bishi has a personal dedication to you! hahahah. you online tell me ok! i'll send to you. :D




went out with jiex today. bought some stuff. quite happy. hahahah.

heard two comments from the sales people. one not so nice and one very nice.


"you are very fair.."

"you have lost weight already!"



ok..pretty clear which is good and which is bad right? hahahaha. darn it. first time kenna called FAIR. damn sad. die die must find time to tan liao. cmi.

off i go to bed! long day ahead! :)

No comments: