Monday, June 29, 2009

BANG.

guess what?
i felt sick today. slight fever (must be the heat) and headache plus cough.
quite bad.
i don't think it's H1N1 lah..although my region seems to have quite a few clusters..........and i take the route to work everyday which passes by Maju Camp wtf.

don't worry, i'm safe, i think.

anyway, work was rather crazy today. ARGH. getting worse everyday.
and the boss seems to derive pleasure from watching the work pile up on us.
and of course, we get chided for not doing work fast enough.

i really wish i were a supersonic being.


and ya, OT today. took cab back. dropped my colleague off.
then headed off to my place.
AND,

at the T-junction near clementi interchange, some MPV crashed into my taxi's rear because it did not brake in time at the red light.
impact threw me forward, but not hard enough to make me smash my head against the front seat.
=X and i'm guilty as charged, i did not wear the seatbelt. SIGH.


but i'm fine. no bruises or whatsoever. =X

had to wait for both parties to take pictures of their vehicles, then more waiting, and more waiting. zzz. called fatbear but he was too busy and after checking that i was fine, he had to hang up. called mumsy to tell her that i had to be delayed because of that. and she chided me for not belting myself on the vehicle.

the car owner and the cab driver kept apologizing to me and asking me if i was ok.

had to fill in the witness form for the cab driver after that. i think he was ultra grateful that i was being helpful.

and i thought i was brave and nonchalant. but i realized that i was trembling after some time. wtf. could be the cold. and could be because i was feeling weak from the entire day's events. and i couldn't stop shaking all the way home. zzz.


and well...i paid for the cab fare, slightly discounted lah. the cab driver didn't want to charge me, but it wouldn't be fare anyway. good karma! HAHA.

ok ending off my busy, tiring, sick and close shave day.
rest. to fight tomorrow.
nights.


sorry i'm getting wordy with no pictures.
congrats if you read every word.
you know what's happening in my life.

No comments: