Friday, June 05, 2009

friday again.

ok, i'm starving now at 12:31am. my last meal was about 2pm in the afternoon.
so tired. today has been crazy. but i don't know crazy about what exactly.
worked as usual.
had macs for lunch. delivery. got a free glass.
bought stuff online during my break. retail therapyyyy.

did more work.
decided to go for tuition today since i'll be missing my saturday tuition with her due to the bintan trip.
left hurriedly at 630pm from kallang.
reached boonlay(jurong west) at 840pm.
DIED ON THE TRIP PHYSICALLY--but didn't sleep.
tuitioned till 11:15pm. DIED TOTALLY.
made small talk with the mum.
checked up on tutee's status. realised she slacked from one week without tuition with me. the mum was beaming that i managed to make time for her. she thanked me profusely and offered to buy food for me, but i really was too tired to eat.
wanted to take bus all the way back to clementi from jurong west. but it was so late and my last bus had long gone.

fatbear called. he was outside HAVING FUN. -snorts-
told me to take cab.
made sense. so i took cab. fucking ex. crazy shits.
costs the same as taking to fatbear's place from my place. grrr.
friendly taxi driver.

managed to stumble home, with severe gastric pain.
bathed, brushed teeth, wore retainers, got online to ibank my shopping items.
read a few blogs, surfed a little facebook.
i'm ready to sleep.


fatbear has been making me annoyed recently. maybe it's my hormones wtf.
i'm going to bintan from saturday noon to sunday evening.
short getaway SEVERELY needed.
i hope it'll be super fun! going with monz and chip and fatbear.
fatbear's and mine grad trip (considered lahhhh) plus 2nd honeymoon trip (wtfff).
can't help it when everyone is so busy. =(


staying at nirwana resort. and i found out through facebook post that pinxuan is going there too! OMFG. same hotel and we'll be meeting on the weekends too--with some luck. HAA.


it's friday again. crazy shits.
i think it's about 1 month since my work started. 2 months of probation left!
many things have happened.
i can't even sort out my thoughts. i think i should twitter more/fb post more.


sometimes i think, maybe one day i'll remember that chasing after my happiness is crazy and useless and futile. it almost always never happens. either i'm not fated with the H word. or...i do not know what happiness is.

got lectured about my life a two days back. realized some stuff. have to re-evaluate my life again. i suddenly feel like a failure. i've been nobody all along. all along i've been thinking some people are somebody, and that i could be somebody too, perhaps...

but life is so much more than i thought.
more difficult.
and i cannot walk down this road with my current attitude and perceptions.
i need an overhaul.

till the next time.

No comments: