Friday, June 26, 2009

thursday mania.


errrr. you see, i am no fan of facebook quizzes and games and widgets or whatsoever. BUT, because my colleagues are crazy over it, and they play these things before work starts/during breaks/after work etc, they have influenced me to try it out. wtf.

and my ego is sorely bruised. damn freaking tiring ok these kinda games!!! not supposed to help you relax mehhh. i play already even more stressed. wth.

i'm seriously exhausted, so i'm gonna update and go sleep.
it's friday again.
thursday, which just passed one hour ago, was tiring. work work work. then had KFC delivery call-in before the meeting with other business partners and then the conference call to U.S.

started meeting at 7plus in the evening. conference started at 9pm. ended at 11pm.
almost died. so my working hours was from 9am to 11pm. =.=
shared cab home with another colleague who also lives in the west area.


running on tight budget now. finances are flashing code red.

i really just want to follow the happy flow.

learnt more about life and myself again today. more re-evaluation.

will post bintan pictures by this week, since fatbear is too busy with OT-ing at his work to bother about me. i'll be lonely for now. SIGH. apart from the killing workload lah. zzz.

and how i look like in my new hair? =/
LOL.
collecting my new specs on saturday.
i really really wished i could wear contact lenses instead. can really see the difference in eye size. somehow, spectacles make my eyes look smaller. why is that so??? can any optician friends tell me? =(

my eyes are BIG ok. i swear.
they were like huge ass marbles when i was a kid (before spectacles ruined my life wtf).
anyway, i'm sure things will turn out fine one day and i'll miraculously turn into a beautiful swan.

righto?
a swan with brains too, thank you.
and a rich swan with brains. wtf. am i greedy?
HAAHAHAHAH.

goodnight.

No comments: