Tuesday, June 23, 2009

busybeeme.

been surfing the net since i got home. reading blogs, looking at fashion blogs and shops and ITCHING like mad to shop. but reality hits. i'm pathetically broke.

parents allowance + grad gown deposit + rental fee + tea ceremony tickets + new spectacles + insurance + transportation + ETCETCETC.
$400 + $250 + $20 + $80 + $350 + $100 + $250+ ETCETCETC.

it's as if i earn thousands. HA HA HA. i think i just spent every single cent and even had to eat into my savings. sigh. the cold hard truth. i really really wished i earned more. and sometimes, i wished so hard that perhaps i had a governmental position instead. will i really sacrifice challenges for security and money?

I was getting worried that no one was calling me to inform me about my graduation gown pick up at the studio, but the person called me in the evening around 9pm. woahhhh. wtf. i was still in the shopping mall at clementi central after my haircut when i picked the call up.

i shall pop by down AFTER work and BEFORE my late night conference call at the office to pick it up and try it there. i'll see if anyone is willing to accompany me. =( my lonely lonely life. HAHA. good thing is, the studio is a few bus stops away from my work place! BUT i think i'll need to cab home after that because of all the stuff i'll be lugging around tomorrow. GAH.

speaking of which, i got so fed up of my measly weedy hair and decided to get a haircut today after work. reached clementi central at 8pm or so. waited for my turn at my usual hairdresser for VERY LONG because their business is super good! lucky i had my touchy to accompany me and i played all my games until i broke all my high scores wtf.

i was sick of my long hair and decided to snip them all away because frankly speaking, i don't think it flatters me that much. the length is now above my shoulder, kinda like a bob cut, but a longer form of it. shorter at the back, wispy cut. longer at the front to frame my face. fringe remains more or less the same, just shorter too.

i quite like it. it looks refreshing and i look younger. my neck feels cold though wtf. BUT at least now my hair won't keep getting caught with my bag's strap or stick to my neck everyday because it's so freaking hot. i'll have to maintain it though. but i'm loving it definitely! (:

it wasn't on impulse...or maybe it is. but regardless, i don't regret it. long hair can be such a fuss.


was reading the papers on day and chanced upon a picture of dakota fanning at age 14. seriously, i'm green with envy. WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT AT 14????
i think when i was 14, i was a monster. zzzzzzz. i will dig up my old pictures and show you guys The Evolution of Jielin. wtf.

and i'm still vaguely a monster. i wonder when i'll become vain, put on makeup, wear contact lenses, throw on dresses, walk in high heels, perm my hair (no need to straighten cos' hair is naturally straight), carry pretty bags/purses, SLIM DOWN and be gentle.

i pity fatbear. HAI. fatbear, i'm sorry. BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU TO REGRET NOW. YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT!!! HAHAHAHAH!


cute. don't you think so? simple and sweet.

really. what is puberty to her? i don't think she ever had any. zzzzz.

jealous to the max. HAHAHA.

anyways, i rarely watch TV nowadays. and i've been missing my ex-love xiaogui on 100% entertainment on Channel U. therefore, i have no idea of current news about him. today, i went to his blog and realised that HE IS RELEASING A NEW ALBUM!!!! omgggg.

and he really grew so much cuter from the last time i saw him. i love his nose mannnn. arghhh. so straight and sharp and defined. and his dimples!!!! and his eyes!!!! and his lips!!! gahhhhh.

i think i'm in love again. =((( i wanna marry xiaogui.

xiaogui<3

okkkkk. i'm halfway through bintan pictures and i don't think i'll upload all of them. not much of the sun, sand, sea and blue blue sky. but more of us, us, us and ya, our faces. HAHA.

upload by this week, hopefully.

i'm on a diet. no dinners. no heavy meals. exercise if i can. even if i don't put on a single kilogram, i really hate seeing my body/face in the mirror at times. so detrimental to my self-esteem. will i ever ever ever turn from an ugly duckling to the pretty elegant swan?

at 22, i don't feel like i'm anything to be proud of.

No comments: