Monday, June 15, 2009

quick shots.

will blog with pictures soon. so many overdues. HA.
bintan+birthday(sort of) celebration. waipo's birthday at mirama hotel. randoms.

i'm growing uglier. in need of a makeover.
someone please sponsor me contact lenses/lasik surgery funds.
and also a phone will be good. HAAHAH.

aye. apart from fatbear, sis, monz+ed, mum(not really birthday present also HAIZ), i don't have presents from anyone else. sad case right. but oh well, what's the big deal about turning 22. =(

hectic week. hectic-er weekends. and i miss fatbear loads. one day spent with him is never enough in the weekends.

met up with ocip peeps on sunday noon. cafe cartel then settlers at SMU. didn't take any pictures! =(
after that was rushing to mirama for buffet dinner with mum's side to celebrate my waipo's 80th da shou. thanks to fatbear who came to pick me up and drop me off. lovelove!

another new week, and really not looking forward to it. crazy loads of work to do. and i'll never seem to finish.

tired.
=(
gotta head to bed now.
i think fatbear's phone ran out of batt, can't seem to get through. boohoo. no goodnight from him.
stupid fatbear.

i'm gonna wear my academic regalia on 10th july 09. and it's 3.847 as a final gpa. =/ not too proud of it, given my last sem's results HAHAHA. but still, i'm fine. it's just a slip of paper now.

the father, mother, popo and waipo are turning up. sis is skipping it because she has school on that day and i might see her in school to take pics anyway. should be popping by the grandparents house to take pics with ah gong after that, and perhaps a studio shot? =) first graduate of the family. whheeeee!

deposit for the regalia is fucking ex. but at least its worth it, right?

i might not go to the bash, I THINK. =/
-shrugs- feeling anti-social LOL.

fatbear will be attending my commencement too. well, i think it's the official introduction to the family from that day. =/ nervous??? =////

ok, blog more soon. goodnights!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weiz, think on the bright side, I only get presents from Brandon, you & Fareza. THAT'S ALL. Be contented I supposed. Love is all you need. Why have presents from people who don't matter as much to you? It's insignificant. Tweet me back leh. I tweet you you don't tweet me de. *boo*