Wednesday, July 01, 2009

bintan part 1.

HI TO ALL BIGYELLOWSHININGSTAR READERS!!!

in order not to disappoint, i'm uploading pictures with my eyes half-closed HAHAHA. fucking tired. i just want to sleep. but i'm waiting for fatbear to reach home from OT so that we can chat on the phone for abit before heading to bed. such is the life of an struggling-accountant-to-be and a-fresh-graduate-in-a-small-private-company.

wednesday now, past midnight, and i seriously ought to catch up on beauty sleep before i collapse and die. meeting tomorrow at work with boss to update him on stuff. PLEASE DON'T SCOLD ME =((((. i'm trying my best. i'm supersonic the multi-tasker.

crazy at work. time flies. and i've been playing happy farm and barn buddies just to kill time sometimes. to keep myself awake. and to motivate me to rest, then continue working harder. myeyesarekillingme.

new spectacles hurt too, because i'm still not accustomed to it.

so here are the Bintan pictures PART 1. all are our faces. pardon the trigger happiness. AHAHA.



early morning, on the cab to pick monz and chip up to head to the tanah merah harbor. pardon my very sleepy face and FATS omg HAHAHA. pretend never see lah. i'm obviously not very embarrassed by my fats. -guilty face-

anyway, didn't realise the sleeve of my tee dropped off my shoulder, and hence the very unforgiving picture above. but there's a better one, without my fats! HAHA.

the cab was jerky and the pictures were awful because my hands kept jerking away from focus. gahhh. just make do lah.

arriving, checked in, buying alcohol from the duty free just before boarding.

with monz. wahh, my grin so big. =.=

she gamely posed for my picture, pretending to act shocked at.... i dunno what. zzz.

walking to our boat!



our boat!

departure. a short getaway is all i need. i'm not greedy, yet.

our seats. free seating, so you kinda had to fight for it, singaporean style. it's quite bad because everyone made a dash/quick-walk for seats of their choice. some wanted to sit together, so acting fast is a MUST.

which reminds me: on the way back, while waiting for the gates to open to allow us to board the boat back to singapore, everyone was crowding at the gates. DAMN PACKED. machiam got sale. and being the notorious singaporeans, we also queued up. HAHAHAHA wtf. so diu lian. i swear it's just singaporeans. the ang mohs can't be bothered man, just sit relaxed on their chairs.

AND the moment the gates opened, people RAN ok. WTF. sounds really exaggerating right? BUT I NEVER EXAGGERATE. IT'S TRUE. i didn't run hor, just for your info. HAHAHAHA.

sweet couple.

us! white and brown.

then i had to rub my nose, and i don't know who snapped this. wtf. i look so bushuang. HAHAHAH.

ahhh. look at my hair. GONE. hehe. above shoulders, breezier, lighter, cooler and way younger. i'm in love with my hair.

happy graduation trip for us, and...happy birthday to me!

our couple slippers.

arrival. on the coach.

we look crazily happy.

the only scenery picture i have of Bintan.

our rooms. fatbear packs and transforms into this motherly figure while i slack and take pictures.



full-length mirror in the bathroom. can't resist some camwhoring.

our kids came on tour too! (((: say hi to bbpp and shitangel! =D they came to celebrate my birthday! wheeee.

ok this marks the end of PART 1. stay tuned for PART 2.

too tired. still sick.

good night.

No comments: