Thursday, July 06, 2006

decision.

ok..so i made a decision.


i getting braces.


for my teeth. yea.
impulsive decision i must say. but it's a decision i mhave to make sooner or later.

not so much of short term already. long term health for my teeth and gums, and also image ba.


not that braces is damn hip. but at least i get to choose the colour of it! quite fun can!

cons..of course have. sigh. pain. pain. pain.
cannot speak properly.
cuts on lips/insides of mouth.
expensive.
ulcers.
image?(this could work both ways. i've heard some guys like girls with braces....-_-''')


pros.
health reasons for gum and teeth.
otucome will be almost close to perfect.
pleasant smile! *BEAMS*
erm.
yea.


pretty much so.

dunno man.
i've taken far too long to make this decision.
2 years..

i'm just dreading the process.
but i'll survive lah.
=)


better late than never right?


i'll miss my vampire teeth though.
4 teeth will be pulled out.
i doubt i'll live thru' the blood loss and pain.
but i shld be able to.
heh.


my vamp teeth.
white ass cannot call me vamp liao.
sigh.

darn.
i think the only things i'll miss abt my teeth are the two sharp vampire teeth and my smile.


and those two things are damn important to me.

conflicting doubts.


i cannot waver man.
make the decision and stick to it. =(

maybe i can request for them to choose which teeth to pull out.
HAHAHAHA.



going NDC tml.

No comments: