Monday, April 25, 2005

panic-attack.

im like so worried now. suddenly thought abt my studies and everything, wondering how i'll do academically. suddenly realised how dumb i was, to hold onto my pride, my 4 subs, and now risk failing my As terribly. im super super afraid. such fear cannot be expressed out in words. i dunno how to put it either, my english ain't tt great.

suddenly i really fear. fear failing. fear not being able to go to any university of my choice. fear my future. people may tell me: fear for what. just do ur best now. but i guess my greatest problem is my slacker attitude. unwilling to work hard, unwilling to sit down and REALLY study. damn worried. damn stressed. dunno how. shit.

season starts on tues for us. tml for the guys. gonna go support them. jiayou jiayou!

monz and i were msging just now. realised somethings la..dunno mans..i think she may be right to a certain extent. i guess i really gotta give up, and put my words into action. he may have someone else in mind also..hmmm, and if really he is as bad as others say him to be, then i guess i dun wanna ruin this perfect image i have of him inside yea? *shrugs*

zhi hao shen me dou bu shuo, jing jing ren zhe tong.

No comments: