Saturday, April 23, 2005

=)

today was quite a stupid day la. dunno how to explain also, but just kinda sucky here, and yet kinda enjoyable there. makes sense? hahaha..nevermind i understand can liao..

firstly, i noe huifang knows abt this blog, so HUIFANG HI!!!! hahaha..dots..i dun really want ppl to read my blog one..kinda personal, but hecks la..cant block ppl or wad..=p hmmm..today short day la..shiok. phy tut, geog tut then geog lect. yeas, day flew past fast and i cldnt wait to play hockey la..veh long nv play the feeling..hahhax..was slacking ard with meiping in the cafe, then teresa and tracy came over..saw our sticks on the table and my ball, then took it to go to the track to play..teresa was wearing sch u la..then me and mp decided to go start playing, walked towards the both of them, and i witnessed my stick getting confiscated! oh mans. seriously, i was like pissed la. i mean, not even my fault and i actually got punished for it??? gRrr..was super pissed until i cldnt talk, din wanna talk either. cos i noe when im pissed and i talk, hurtful words can actually come out..been through it before, dun wanna make things worse...*sighs* think tereda felt quite bad, but i really cant bring myself to say im not pissed AT ALL, which is like a total lie..=X yea..didnt speak to tracy also..but yea..now every thing's alright la..told them im ok le..

so just kept quiet and continued playing using ivane's stick lo..yea..really quite angry..then keep hitting..some hits realy quite powerful, shocked myself..lol, but alot also powerful but miss, so i had to run after the ball many times..hmmm..at first was me and meiping playing only la..den slowly more and mroe ppl joined in..the guys etc.

yea, then i wenta meet boss with teresa to talk abt the stick thingy. *shrugs* apparently i have to do some duty for a week after season la..wadeva mans.

hmmm..then wenta back play lo. yuan shen was playing ball with me la. quite nice a he. cos he saw i miss alot balls, and playing alone at the other goal post, then he come pei me..hahah..think he sensed how pissed i was la..hmM..then he even helped me pick stray balls!!! :D is that nice or what...even if he is super irritating at times, getting on my nerves and all, but i guess he is really a nice guy la.=) heh..then he taught me to hit and stuff..yea just wanna say thanks..super touched la. :D doubt he'll read this also..hahaha! somemore let me use his stick leh! wahh..nice la..though we kept irritating each other while playing..haha..he keep suan-ing me abt missing balls, then he also caught my disease of missing balls, then i laughed at him in return..heh, cheered me up alot..=) then he keep re-enacting out the "scenes" where i missed the ball..hahah..so idiotic rite? he even asked apple to like demonstrate hits for me..apparently he claims tt apple's hits quite gd..hmmm..okae..

but one thing i dunno la..ys was saying that my hits veh girly!! oh mans..im a girl of cos girly la..wah lau...and i tryin my best to use alot force liao lo..then he say still veh weak, but quite ok for girl le..hmm..plus using wooden stick la..yeas, then apple was like just beside me and ys wanted him to teach me how to hit properly..then he mentioned tt my hits veh girly, and apple was like "but she is a girl what.." lol. i thot it was quite nice of him la. =P

heh..hmmM..got one pt he even asked if he can use my ball not..lol..so i said ok la..(when i rejected ys to use my ball) hahaha..but he hit the ball out man..aiyo, so he had to go get my ball..den even when he got it back ys was being irritating again and refused to return my ball..yeas, and the story goes on, but in the end he did la. so i decided it was too freaking hot and i had been playing for 2 hours non-stop, i decided to go in grab a drink la, then ys went with me..hahah..saw bernard n lawrence there, then talked cok abit la..hahha..the guys are really quite funny..dunno why so lame. :P

watched a couple of them play carom..then tt monz also playing..lol, she dunno how to play la, then alot things tyco one..damn funny..hahah..dunno why but the pissy mode i used to have dissolved le..yeas, felt so much happier..hmmm..tension eased for a moment la..tension in my body...yea, then hf and best friend combined to give me a sunflower la..wah, im like super touched man..dunno wad to say..cos' hf just came up to me while i sitting down and watchin them play carom and told me tt cos recently i like veh stressed n upset and all, then she n best friend decided to give me this to cheer me up..wahh..none of my frens actually did that before la..heh..think i cld have cried out of being super touched la! hahah! thanks girl..thanks deepan..=) really really really thanks..dunno how to express out in words..and dun worry! i love sunflowers too..hahha..=)

sheesh..two more sentences today from him. hahaha..cool cool. though hf told me tt admiring his physical outlook is ok, but character wise not veh gd? hmm, i wonder why..

aiya today conditioning run was ok..but painful la..think i getting used to the pain already..hahax..and oh! we got our jerseys!!! its like so exciting la..but also a great responsibility..we really gotta fight hard, fight on. we can do it..one step at a time kae!!! boss is right..whatever that he said today, hope all of us will rmb it..=)

btw, number 13 just rocks la! :) muacks.

No comments: