Saturday, April 09, 2005

lost.

sigh. lost my freaking hp. nokia 3100..super old liao dunno who the hell wants to take it la. freak. idiot. jerk. before i start, i must curse this person who took my phone to die a horrible death, to get struck by lightning, then knocked down AND rolled over by a huge truck, breaking all his bones and making him/her bedridden for life, wan to die also cannot, wan to live also cannot. shiok.

training today started at 7am at delta. reached by 645am. tired. super achy. knee giving me probs. then padded up an warmed up n stuff. gate opened, we went in to push ard. sighhh. den the girls involved in short corner wenta practice, then the rest played mini game as usual lo. only today it wasnt so usual cos i got shin on the shin by a stupid flying ball. from hema. to tell u the truth, i was f*cking pissed. for god's sake, i was standing so near to her, and she had to hit a flying ball. hit me DIRECT on my shin. tt short distance and large force really killed me. once ball in contact with my shin, i simply crumpled to the floor. the pain was unbearable. it wasnt like the normal ones. it stung right straight down to the bone. i cldnt help but tear. serious. the pain was lousy. arghhhs. for god's sake my entire leg dented in at the area where i got hit!=X then soon after it started swelling. now still swelling though applied alot ice already once i reached home(after my hp got stolen n i no mood to do work). sighhh..can be any bruise or wad, just dun be hairline fracture or anything serious. left knee already injured, cannot let my right leg get anything..haix..

anyway, we won st. theresians 3-1. hmmm. :)

eh. anyway, abt my phone, i lost it after training when me xl n sharon(goh) wenta tiong bahru(after breakfast with the rest at redhill mkt near delta) to study at the mac there. we took the most corner seat. i sat with my left side just by the transparent plane, sharon beside me and xl opp. side me. sighhh..did abit econs drq. super tired. xl k.o before me. i followed suit. but sharon din slp. when i woke up, wanted to see the time so i looked for my phone. but it was NOWHERE. and i swear it was on my bag just before i slpt. and my bag was right infront of me on the table. sheesh. this is absolute absurd la. dun understand. how can someone take away a lousy handphone in front of sharon and yet she dunno it???! f*ck. tt's almost impossible. and why mine man? sheesh. its like super old n worn, even the keypad numbers and alphabets are gone la. plus its old model.

haix, tt stupid dunno how much it meant to me la. haix..alot memories, nice msges, pics, the hp keychain itself is impt to me..plus the 3 stars inside the screen there, also mean alot to me lo. haix. i dunno man. damn sad. dunno wad to say. forget it la. dunno la. i think i cannot be any more unlucky today. *sigh*

life just aint fair to me. now i'll hafta live without my phone. dun think my dad will replace it with a new one. sighhh. no alarm clock. no calendar. no numbers of frens. no msges. no nothing. i feel lost man. like a part of me is gone. it's not a material thing, but rather a emotional one. *sigh. my FIRST hp la for god's sake. to hell with the person who took it.

sigh.

note: im giving up on this latest eye candy as usual. dunno why the ppl i like alwaes like other ppl. hahaha. mutual liking just doesnt come easy, does it? *shrugs

No comments: