Sunday, July 19, 2009

wheewheebompeepee.

today i tried to be sporty and dragged myself out of bed to wash up and get ready to go to FICO Sports Hub just to watch fatbear and chip play soccer at their company's event. monz was there too.

i think i tried so badly to be sporty and bask in the morning sun, i totally lack my beauty sleep. i'm so sad.

it's gonna be monday tomorrow. in a few more hours. i'm gonna be heading down to the zoo for an appointment with my colleague. i hope that it'll be a fruitful day! tuesday will be appointments day too! learn learn learn! already in my 3rd month of probation. a little bit more....

so after trying to be sporty and staying there from 9am to about 3pm (followed monz to send her doggie coco back home and getting lost in jurong west wtf before using GPS to save our asses--monz can drive!!! OMG i'm the last one. zzz), fatbear and i decided to go home and wash up before going to queensway to scout for my trainers.

unfruitful. couldn't find the design i wanted. BOO. no pink!!! WHYYYYY. =(

anyway, we wanted to go vivocity's nike store to look. but they didn't bring in that color either. and i ended up browsing store to store for cheap clothings HAHAHAHA. and guess what!!! i bought a club marc blazer! it's so cool! trying to run from absolute black..so i bought grey instead! it's got a unique cut, and it's only $29 bucks!!! zomg. take pictures and show another day.

i've got loads to upload.

saturday was family day after tuition. went to serangoon broadway to take the family grad pics because my popo insisted. AND i got make up slapped on me.

i think the auntie could sense my irritation when she forced me to sit still HAHA. so, she gave me a light base of powder foundation, SHAVED MY EYEBROWS WTF, drew one line for eyeliner, dusted some eye shadow, glossed my lips. and i was done. zzzzzzzz.

i looked at the mirror before and after make up. and yea, i was pretty shocked. zzzzzzzzzzz.

for a moment, i believed that i could be pretty. believe it or not. it's only light make up, barely noticeable, but she highlighted everything so well, i looked like i had super defined features (my eyes looked even bigger!!!) and flawless skin. it's crazy. now i know why people say make up works wonders.

i looked good even in spectacles!!!! WTF. eh, i'm pretty lah HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

pardon my bimbotic moment. but i always thought i'll look shit in make up. i've got hope! i should learn and do make up more often! AHAHAHAH. but i'm too lazy. zzz.
removing is another bitch. GAH.


dimsum dinner with the family afterwards.


more next time. enough rambling. pictures to entertain next!
keep reading! i know you'll want to know more about my boring life. HAHA.


whatever i want, i'll work to get. i'll make it come, with my own ability. that's power. things will change. and my wind is just changing direction--for the better.

No comments: