Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i'm not dead yet.

as much as most people want me to be dead, i'm not, unfortunately.

fortunately for you guys, i'm almost half dead.

back from aussie since sat night last week. rested one day at home on sunday noon till my popo and auntie with kids came over to my house for dinner and swimming at the pool downstairs. damn tired. marked scripts for monday tuition.

monday tuition gang bang after leaving my mum's place. found out that i have ALOT of scripts leftover from my hols to mark. really damn sick. i feel sick just looking at them.

now, i've done the papers marking and the compre. i'm left with the compos. yea. good accomplishment hor?

my class grew by two. i have 11 kids in my p6 eng class. i'm going to faint. except that one of the new kid looks like PJC best friend and the other looks like a sjab junior. bahhhhh. and the PJC lookalike keeps staring and smiling at me. cannot take it. flashback of pjc himself kept going through my brain. HAHAHAHAHA. god i miss him kinda. (i think) =p

well. monday lessons gave me more work to mark. wed had private tuition which means more work as usual. fri going to have another session and another on sat in the centre. i'm really tired. it's not like i hold a 9-5 job or whatsoever, but teaching can really be taxing on the brain.

i'm not trying to complain here. cos' i love the kids alot alot man. just..you know, whinning abit lah can!

many people have asked me why don't i get office jobs, jobs that are so called "unprotected" and "out in the society" kinda thing. i hate to keep repeating myself, but hey, i choose what i want to work ok. i like working with kids and it kinda makes me happier than seeing the world through the eyes of an adult. it can be rather assaulting on anyone's faith. besides, i have the REST OF MY LIFE to work in this unprotected and out in the society work ok. i might as well treasure my freedom as much as i have the ability to.


anyways, vday was good. spent first half of the day working at mum's and after that met with monz for dinner. hahahaha. hilarious. but it was good catching upa fter rather long. miss her. and it suddenly struck both of us about how long we have known each other. and in the same school. hmmmm. same class for 2 years, same cca for 6 yrs and same school for 6 years. hmmmmmm. definitely a good old pal. sigh, she is one person i'll die NOT to have by me as i grow old. (despite her being her usual annoying self lah, cos' i annoy her back also =) we kinda grow on each other i guess)

i miss many people. i really do. yet there are others i rather not see. let's be discreet here shall we? i doubt anyone clicks on my link to read my blog anymore. it's like a cemetry here. sheesh.

tons of photos from the trip. but many with my face in it. =D *grins* sorry ziwan! hahaha!!

damn, i need more outings before Alevel results are released. feeling damn depressed already. hope i don't do anything silly. really. i cannot trust myself anymore.

grey's anatomy is still addictive. i don't like jayla and bre from america's next top model. too stiff. i mean c'mon, HAVE SOME FUN LAH. i like lisa though. hmmmm. that 9pm show on channel 8 is good too. pity i hardly have the time to get home by 9 to watch it. =(

sovenirs for a number of people. but i don't know when i'll get to see them again. *yawn* i'm exhausted. and severely underpaid for my job.

at least i feel fulfiled. phews.

some people and some things, once lost, you'll kick ourself a thousand times, curse yourself a million times, but you know you will never get them back.
that's the only moment in life, i truly regret. i hate it. i hate living in regrets. but i cannot hate you, or leave you behind.

No comments: