Tuesday, January 24, 2006

wierd conversations.

customer: why is this clothing so expensive?
me: cos' it's from anna sui.
customer: who is anna sui? i've never heard of her.
me: ........she is a designer amongst other things.
customer: YOU SURE OR NOT. surely not famous one right!!
me: ...................................


sometimes i don't even WANT to talk to these retarded people.




csi woman: hey speed. are you kidding me? 50 blood prints?
csi man: i'm sorry. next time i'll ask the victim to die there on the spot ok?


HAHAHAHAHAHAH. speed has such lame humour.




--------
seriously, today's incident is the WIERDEST of all. damn freaking wierd ok! i was helping my mum carry some boxes from papa's car upstairs to her shop. my arms were aaching by the time i reached the escalator so i was desperate to put the box down on the steps on the escalator. i almost bumped into an indian man. so i smiled my apology and signalled for him to move in front of me first.

so he stood infront of me on the escalator and i gladly put down my box with a sigh. HE HAD TURNED AROUND AND WAS LOOKING AT ME. fine lah. maybe my highlights really are THAT bad. =( then he started speaking to me.



indian man(IM): wah! the box very heavy eh?
me: yar. quite.
IM: what is inside?
me: things lor. bags.
IM: for what?
me: for my mum's shop...
*smiled at him in polite way*
IM: where is your mum's shop?
*HE SMILED DOWN AT ME AND I COULD SEE HIS BLACK TOOTH*
me: ermm...around here? *gestured at the walkway the escalator was reaching*
IM: ohhhh.
me: *smiled politely and looked at my box. i was trying to figure out how to lift it up again. i was also DISTRACTED from the conver already.*
IM: you are very sweet leh.
me: HUH?
IM: you are very sweet leh. *continues smiling down at me*
me: uhhhhhh. no lah, i don't think so. *squirms uncomfortably*

thankfully i finally reached the end of the escalator and i scurried off down the walkway. =X i had almost reached my mum's shop when i almost bumped into this really small-sized middle-aged woman infront of me. HELLO, NOT MY FAULT OK! i could hardly see her beyond the box!

it's like finding bishi in a bookstore. =p


but anyway, that conver is darn wierd lah.
i told my mum about it and she said there's this indian man around this area that stalks young females. her friend used to kenna stalk before.

*shivers*

i should have known man.
i'm not even CLOSE to sweet. =D

No comments: