Friday, January 13, 2006

random musings.

sometimes i really think too much is going through my brain. but sometimes i think there is nothing inside.


basically, i just want Mr. Sun to bloody come out so i can tan myself. nothing is worse now than being paler than the vampire i am. (sounds crazy i know) please please please can!!!

stop raining. i really don't like this season. i HAVE to bring my sweater everywhere because i know i'll freeze if i don't. i have very bad "warming thermal system" in my body. first, my fingers and toes will freeze. after that is my entire body will start convulsing in shivers. really shit lah. overall will look like kenna spasm like that. (think bishi irritating me and you'll get the image =p)



now my cousin's mother, which is my gugu decides that she wants two sessions of TWO hours per week for her son, which is my cousin HL. meaning i'll have to give him tuition on wednesdays and fridays, then monday and saturdays being the tuition lessons in he centre. i really have no idea how to work like this. yet the money is still ok for me to survive. i don't have difficulty surviving, but if i need to buy any BRANDED stuff, i'll have some difficulty lah.

but anyways, remember i resolved to shop less right? hehe. yes, must save money for "future education". i'm quite set on trying out for air stewardess-ing as a temporary 2 year job till i save enough to study overseas or something. my Alevel results are going to be shitload of crap, and i expect that. trying to prepare myself mentally. sucks really. but i just have to pay the price of not working hard then.

really bu ting lao ren yan, chi kui zai yan qian.



not that i'll become an air steward. not say want then got mah.

hahahah. sigh.

it's just a dream lah. why not try at least. heh.


ok, i'm kinda tired. got tuition again tml.

i need to CUT and HIGHLIGHT my hair. soon. those weeds on my head are overgrown man.

No comments: