Sunday, January 22, 2006

random pictures again.

we all know CNY is coming isn't it?

this person living in that house sure reminded me.





we all know CNY is coming when we see red underwear being hung out to dry. (must preapre to wear mah. good luck leh.)



-------------------




firstly, i must say something. marshy!! i hope u are not offended or whatsoever but the moment i saw this sign, i thought of you. *GRINS* i think zh the chikorbei still is etched deep in my mind. =p

i will try my best to erase that ok. on account that you told me about PUG JELLY aka sore losers. =X

------------



their burgers are HUGE.

------------


chocolates make me drool.
lindt chocos make me salivate AND drool.





i know they look like cockroaches here, but please note that even if they LOOK like cockroaches, they are GOLD cockroaches ok!

heavenly i'll say.
bishi would second that. =D
-------------

it's settled. that stupid tour agency screwed up and we have to leave o 3rd feb istead of 27th jan. so i'll be gone to aust, perth from 3rd feb to 11 feb. yups. *shrugs* they put us on Quantas instead of the SIA we ought to get. so irritating.

so i'm gonna state it now.

NEVER EVER GO TO SUPER TRAVEL TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY. THEY SCREW UP EVERYTHING. MY CASE IF NOT THE FIRST ALREADY. THEY SCREWED UP FOR MORE PEOPLE ALREADY.
THEY ARE SHIT. NEVER GO. I'VE WARNED YOU ALREADY.

------------

i need to clean up my space at home. before CNY comes. i seriously need to. rahhhhh!!!
-------------

god dammit. i think the hugest mistake i've done today is to highlight my hair. =(

sigh. forget it. it'll run off. but dammit, i just feel so annoyed thinking about the money i've spent. arghhhh!!!

and i cannot stop thinking about how "ah lian" i look now. i want my fringe to grow back so that i can stop looking at the world in the eye.
--------------
and bishi, i was quite mad at you. but suan le. what's done is done. cannot blame you also. nevermind.
-------------
i got a freaking dress for CNY. hahahaha. it's brown in colour. so don't worry. very boho. very..erm..not so feminine kinda dress.
hides my flaws too. =p
all i need is a bolero(is that how you spell it?) with a hood to complete my love with that dress. =D
-----------
now, i need to set a date for my spring cleaning.




and i'm super excited for the outing with the exclusives! =p
please don't laugh or say anything about my hair ok! =(

No comments: