Sunday, April 16, 2006

sorry!

apparent lack of updates.
hahaha.
been kinda busy with life to even want to go online and blog about it. have been keeping a written diary instead. kinda cuts down the frequency i have to blog online.

hmmm. and it's more intimate in a sense. i can truly dump my feelings there. no need to censor how i feel. no need to censor all the names.

tuition. working for ma. going out with monz. going out with sis. going out with family. life's not a bore. it's tired me out.

i've fallen sick of late. =(

sore throat. loss of voice. cough. slight fever. blocked nose.

hmmm.

i will get well soon.

you know, i really do hate people who send the wrong signals to me. pisses me off. sigh. one moment you're so high, then the next you come crashing down.


i really don't know what i want. to bask in the present, or to demand for more.



*shrugs*

life's a bitch.

the coming week will be hectic. no promise to update.

miss all my army friends! =)

miss all my non-army friends too!
take care everyone.
the weather's really shitty.

No comments: