Monday, August 25, 2008

first day of school.

was pretty bad and pretty okay.

i am sick. down with flu and sorethroat.
bad.

abs best friend is in my class.
VERYBAD.

lecturer is bob.
neither good nor bad.

the syllabus is scaring me.
bad.

cannot choose groups and i see landmines.
tmd bad.




today i threw together odd pieces and it turned out decent.
the jumpsuit/jumper from topshop which i've thrown aside.
coupled with the white top that i never knew how to wear.
too bad i was feeling too sick to take any pictures.
by the time i reached home, i had to drag my feet and i almost stumbled into the middle of the road where a taxi was heading towards me. zzz.

escape death.


subway for lunch. healthy ah.
neither hungry nor full now. dinner in a few hours time.



wasn't late for 9am class today. 9am again tomorrow. i heard that our lecturer is McNeal. is it spelt like this? shall see for myself tomorrow.

praying for the best.


shall go for a jog after class tomorrow provided it does not rain.
gonna find my body back. zzz. liposuction is always a faster and better alternative.
give me money. or rich bf. HAHAAHHA.
aye joking lah. byebye.

No comments: